Handle your MASX™ with Cares
The best way to hand wash delicate clothes,
consists of these simple steps:
• Pretreat the item as needed for stains using the Wash and Stain Bar or Stain Solution
• Fill the Wash Tub Basin or sink with water, tepid/room temperature water is usually best.
• Add laundry detergent or soap, like the Delicate Wash, and mix to prepare the bath.
• Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent and soak items for up to 30 minutes.
• Rinse well. Use tepid/room temperature or cold water until the soapy water is gone and press out the water.
• Press the item against the sink or basin to remove excess water, be sure not to wring or twist the item.
What if the water in my washbasin becomes colored?Don't panic. This is normal and it is simply the fabric dye releasing color.
You will not notice any color loss in the item after washing.
Can I handwash more than one item at a time?
Yes, it's okay to wash like items together.
They should be the same color and made from the same fiber content.